Happy Birthday sister!! I love you so much! You are a driven, a good person, a good nurse, a good aunt, a good student, a good sister (well most of the time ;) ), crazy and a hypochondriac. You are my bestfriend! I am so proud of everything you have done in your life. I a proud to say you are my sister.You are probably going to kill me for putting this picture up but I think it is just to funny.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Happy Birthday Sister
Posted by Heather and Kade Scott at 5:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Thank you sister! i love you too!
Oh, drunkin Amanda!! Dont we all just love you!
Awwww happy b-lated bday Amanda!! Heather you did a good job on the post!! Hey can you send me your address I want to send you guys a xmas card of BRady, you can leave it on my blog or email me at amandadturko@hotmail.com thanks girly!!
Happy Birthday.....love ya
Heather!!! Oh my gosh i love the people you can find in the bloggin world, but its Melissa Elder (weidner)...Priority Title ring a bell?? anyways, my gosh, you and your son are the cutest!! Couldn't be happier that i came across your blog, i'm glad your doing good!!
Post a Comment