Thursday, October 9, 2008

Texas!!

**WARNING PICTURE OVERLOAD** We went to Texas a few weeks ago for my cousin's wedding and were there for a week. I took about 400 pictures. Not all of them are on here but a lot are.
At the Salt Lake City Airport ready to fly out!
Kade got to go sit up in the cockpit before we took off in Denver.

We left on Saturday till the next Sunday. Our trip was non-stop!! The day after we got there we took Kade to Sea World. It was so much fun!! It was My dad, his girlfriend Amy, my mom , Courtney, Amanda, Mike, Sydnee (Amy's daughter) her friend Payton, Kade and Me.



On Monday we went to the mall and then my grandma had a bbq dinner for the whole family. On Tuesday was a full day of going to our lake house, to my uncle's house, grandparents on my dad's side and then out to a bar called Little Woodrows with my friend Stephanie and Matt. I busted my head open on a glass but I was lucky I didn't need stiches .


Wednesday night we went to dinner at Matt El Rancho's which is a Mexican Resturaunt that has been around forever. Then we headed to Brokenspoke which is where my mom, dad, aunts and uncles used to go all the time to go country dancing. We met some of our other family there and had a blast. Thursday Marvin finally got there and we went strait down town to go out on the town with all of us cousins on my mom's side, one of my cousins on my dad side and a few family friends. It was so much fun!



Friday and Saturday was time for Wedding events to happen. During the day Mike and Marvin got to go golfing. Friday night was the rehearsal dinner at one of the best BBQ places in Texas, The Salt Lick. The wedding on Saturday was one of the nicest weddings I have been to and one of the funnest!! Sunday it was time to leave.It was really sad to say goodbye to all my family.

7 comments:

Angie said...

It really looks like you had a ton of fun. Your boyfriend is very handsome and your son is just down right adorable. I bet a week out of Utah was wonderful. So good to see you so happy.

The Vigil's said...

Wow that IS quite the post! It looks like fun. You look so pretty
in those pics at the wedding!

The House that James Built said...

hi heather! glad you found my blog... looks like you guys are doing well. kade is soooo cute! hope to see you soon!xoxoliz

The Hale's said...

It has taken me several times to look at all those pics! Glad you had fun. I really need to come see your place. Maybe this weekend!

staci baker said...

You are so dang pretty! I love the pictures. Glad you had such a fun time in Texas!

Summer Jackson said...

So many fun pictures! I love it!

Angie said...

Heather, I blocked my blog but email me your email address to angies_star@hotmail.com and I will add you to my blog list.

Angie Campasano Miller