
Kade really wants to play hockey but he doesn't know how to skate. So today me and my mom took him ice skating for his first time. He struggled at first but at the end he was doing ok for his first time. I am going to start taking him more and I signed him up for Learn to Skate so he will start that this next week. This next fall or winter he will be able to start the Start Smart Instructional Hockey. He is really excited and so am I!!!


13 comments:
That is so cute! I havent seen you guys in what seems like forever. We need to get together. The kids need to play too.
Kade is so cute, and you too of course Heather. I'm working on this blog thing so I havent really posted anything yet. Thanks for saying hi.
Hockey is the greatest sport. Easton loves it. Caleb needs to start soon, but he is too grumpy right now and can't handle all the falling. Good Luck Kade!
How fun! Sorry I couldn't go with you guys on Saturday. Keili was sick and the cold wouldn't have helped. Next time for sure!
It was good to hear from ya. Kade is so adorable. Ty makes fun of me all the time for blogging (I made fun of friends that did it too before I started) but it's such a good way to keep in touch. I'll definitely tell him "hi" for ya.
Oh, you are such a cute mom!! I can't wait to do fun things like that with Taylor. We need to get together sometime.
Oh wow! I found Chelsey's blog and then all of a sudden I am in touch with all my high school buddies! This is great! I have been wondering what everyone is up to! That is funny that we both have Kade. Mine just turned 2 so you got it first :) I will totally sneak a peak at your blog every so often to see what's up. You guys look great!
Hey thanks! We are so excited!
Thanks for the note Heather! I remember meeting you, it's been so long ! I told Dan hi and he says hi too. Kade is such a cutie...maybe a future hockey player??
Hey! Thanks I was helping my sister in law start her blog so we played around with it for like two days straight. I havent downloaded those pics of ice skating yet but im going to so I can put them on here.
Thanks! I'm really excited... stressed, but excited. We don't know where it's going to be quite yet so if you have any suggestions they're greatly appreciated! :)
Hey there Heather...I got your blog from a friend and it has been awhile. You and your little boy are so cute! Everything sounds fun! I just started a blog, so you can check out our family. Hope to keep in better touch now. Love ya!
Hey! Yes I remember you! Thanks for commenting on my blog! Yes I know our babies are chunks ha! Your son is so adorable! We need to get Amy and Emily to start blogging! Its lots of fun! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment