Thursday, December 27, 2007

December



December was a very busy month for us. The first weekend. I had my company Christmas party. It was at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. The food was excellent!!! The windows were facing the Salt Lake Temple which is beautiful especially this time of year with all of the lights. The next weekend I was my friend Kristi's birthday so we had a surprise birthday party for her. It is always fun getting all together. I was able to go snowboarding which was awesome!! The snow was great because we had just had a snowstorm the night before. It was a perfect day except at the end of the day I ended up falling pretty hard and bruising my tailbone really bad. It still hurts sometimes just depending on how I sit and if I sit on anything really hard. Kade was able to see Santa twice this year which he was so excited about. My friend had him come to her daughters birthday party and then he came to his school. I really like Kade's school because since it is a Catholic School he is able to learn the true meaning of Christmas in school everyday. Kade loves Christmas and I loved watching him get so excited for it. My Christmas was hard this year because I was not able to go down to Texas to be with my family. Kade and I were the only ones not down there on my dad's side. On top of that to make things worst my cousins mema died which I loved her like she was my own. She was such an amazing woman and a princess to everyone that knew her. Other then that my Christmas was ok. Kade got spoiled this year. I want to wish everyone a late Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

2 comments:

The Vigil's said...

Yeah your sisters face in that picture is hysterical. I love pics like that when someone is totally not expecting it or has no idea they are in it. ha ha

April said...

You know- I had given up on your blog and just decided to check it for fun...wow am I surprised! Thanks for updating- looks like you guys have had some fun months.