Thursday, December 17, 2009

Update!

I know it has been a while since I have posted anything! Since July I had 2 wedding showers, one bachlorette party and a wedding I was apart of for my sister. Amanda and Mike were married on September 17, 2009. A lot of my family came up from Texas and it was so much fun. Kade played soccer then went on to flag football 101 and now is in basketball. He is constantly keeping me busy with sports. He also started Kindergarten and is doing very well. Unfortantly the daycare he was in was garbage. There is only one other option of daycares to drop off and pick up from his school and I wasn't that impressed ecspecially for the price they were wanting to charge me (lets just say it is what I paid for full time when he was an infant). So now starting Jan. 4th he will be back at the private school he attended for Pre-K both years. I am so EXCITED and so is Kade!!! I am still working 2 jobs and getting ready for us to go to Texas this next week for Christmas. I hope everyone has a Very Merry Christmas ! I will try and get updated pics from everything up soon.

0 comments: