Wednesday, August 13, 2008

My Montana Trip

So I posted most of the pics long time ago so when I actually posted it, it went in front of my last post about my new nephew.

3 comments:

Brady and Britton said...

Don't you love being an aunt?! It's the best!! You look great and I'm glad your recovery went smoothly. Maybe I'll see you at the gym one of these days. Take Care!

April said...

Montana is SOO beautiful!! It looks like you had such a good vacation. I haven't seen you forever- Kade is so grown up.

Anna said...

Your Montana trip looks really fun. It is so pretty! I can't believe that road. I would have been scared out of my mind. I don't like that stuff. :) But it is always fun to go places, even if it means traveling with kids, but glad Kade did so well.