Monday, June 9, 2008

Miss you Britt!

July 28,1983-June 10, 2003

I just wanted to do a post in memory of my bestfriend that was taken from all of us at such a young age due to a car accident. She was always there for me. Kristi, her and I were a little trio. Like I said in the post below she was there for Kade's birth and I was able to spend time with her her last few days. I have so many memories that I will keep with me forever. If anyone knew her couldn't help but love her spunky fun personality. I miss her so much and can't believe it has been 5 years. Love you Britt!! A few months before
Junior year
Between our jr. and senior year when I had my surgery she was there with me that whole day then came over first thing to take care of me.
Our Bestfriend Pic our Sr. year
Fun Times

Kristi's 20th birthday
Kade and Britt, She loved him so much!
One of the last pictures of her

6 comments:

Gina said...

Thanks for that post Heather. It was good to reflect on the memories. I swear I had that picture of the three of you in pink hanging on a corkboard in my room for years! It helped me remember that life is short.

The Vigil's said...

Oh Britt. We will always miss you, but know you are happy where you are. Love you! Great post heather.

About us... said...

It is so hard to believe that 5 years ago today was that horrible tragic day!! It was on a Tuesday too!!! Oh boy...that girl was the sweetest, funniest girl ever! We will always miss her! Its so hard to understand why God would take someone so wonderful but one day we will find out and it will all make sense. WE MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU SO MUCH BRITTANY! Good post sis!

Brett, Jenny, and Taylor... said...

Good post Heather! It't fun to reflect on Britt! We love you Britt!

Maria said...

I loved seeing those pics! I'm sure Britt is up there taking care of our little Kensie and will send her down when she is ready. That would be awesome if she waited until July 28th. That would make it even more special :)

Amanda said...

Oh Heather.....your such a great friend! Britt would be very proud of you! Can't believe it's been 5 years wow I miss her like crazy!! She is and was a great sister and friend! That is such a great post you did! Thanks....hope I will get to you guys when we come in! oh by the way that was me that hit britt on the wave runner in powell not her! Oops....your too funny! =)