Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Yuba-Memorial Weekend

We went to Yuba Lake for Memorial Weekend. It turned out to be pretty nice. We had a lot of fun! I even wakeboarded,the water was COLD!! When I fell it was like hitting a brick wall but I still did it!! I was also lucky enough to wear a wet suit although it helped a little it was still freezing!





He cracks me up with his hand signs
Laurel, Laura and Me
Kade and D
Me Wakeboarding


5 comments:

About us... said...

he is such a gangster!! i love it!

The Vigil's said...

Looks like fun! I better not mess with kade or he might put cap in my you know what! Ha Ha!

April said...

He is growin up so fast! He looks just like you.

Anna said...

Such a good looking boy. It's crazy how time flies and they are all of a sudden so old. And you look great, too!

The Hale's said...

Man... I was expecting pics of Marvin! I love Kade's shaved head!! Looks like you had fun... see you Saturday!!