Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter

Last night we dyed easter eggs. It was a lot of fun watching Kade do it. He loved it and had a lot of fun. This is the first year I have been with him for Easter. The last two years he was in Texas with my mom and the two years before he was too young. Today Kade got to do a little easter egg hunt in our back yard with my sister Courtney. My mom, Courtney, Mike, Amanda, Kade and I then went to a late lunch then we went to the zoo. It was fun going to the zoo, it has been almost 2 years since we have been and they have added some things. I had to take all the pics with my camera phone until I am able to get a new camera so some of them came out ok and the others came out a little small.














Proof my sister is half monkey look at those fingers!! LOL! Love you sister!
Kades hand
My Hand


Kade and Nana











1 comments:

Team Fraser said...

Looks like he had tons of fun at the Zoo...makes me want to go!