

So last night a few of us got together and went to Tepenyaki then after we went over to Kristi and Trevors to hang out and play Rock Band. I had so much fun! Kade loved watching the guy cook our food. None of us had our cameras so I just took a few with my phone so that is why the quality isn't that good. Basically us girls rock at Rock Band. Thanks friends for such a fun night!
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Tepanyaki and Rock Band
Posted by Heather and Kade Scott at 11:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Way cute pics! They are actually not bad for a camera phone! That night was really fun.
Oh my gosh! That was one of the funniest nights ever. I dont remember when else I have laughed so hard. We need to do it more often!!
Post a Comment