Wednesday, October 10, 2007

St. Anthonys/Yellowstone

This past weekend Jason, Kade and I went camping with some of Jason's friends. It was cold but we had a lot of fun! The dunes there are huge. On Saturday it was snowing and really cold so instead of sitting in the trailers all day we decided to take a day trip up to Yellowstone because it was only an hour in a half north of where we were at. We saw a lot of beautiful scenery and animals. We didn't see any bear or moose which I was disappointed but that is ok. The bears are probably already hypernating. We went and saw Old Faithful which was ok. I wouldn't make a special trip just to see it but if you are in the area then I would say see it. I have posted pics below.

3 comments:

Jenny and Brett said...

Brett and I love Yellowstone! We love to go in the Spring to see all of the baby animals!

April said...

Heather...it looks like you get to do so many fun things! I'm jealous- we hardly ever go anywhere!

The Hale's said...

Update your flippin' blog already!!