This past weekend was a lot of fun. Me and Jason went camping with out the kids, so it was a very relaxing weekend. I still wish we would of just brought them because they would of had soo much fun. We went with our friends Brandon, Jaime and their 2 kids. We rode about 50 miles in 2 days on the 4- wheelers. The trails were fun and some scary, the views were beautiful. We had fun in the mud and did some target practice with a .22 rifle. This was my first time shooting a real gun and it was kinda scary but it was fun hitting some of the targets,I am suprised I actually hit some of them for my 1st time.
Trails
Views
This is how we camp
Logan, he is 4 and really good on his motorcycle
Mckayla and Logan
Brandon and Jason
Our Fire
Monday, September 17, 2007
Camping in the Uintahs
Posted by Heather and Kade Scott at 8:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Oh, Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I haven't been camping forever! It makes me miss it (until I see all the mud in your pics!)
Post a Comment